- No more than 6 visitors at any given time in the building
- May visit once per day, no more than 30 minutes per visit
- One visitor per resident at a time
- Visitors must call or schedule themselves using the app
- Visitation may occur from 9a – 7:30p
- Facility may limit or increase visitation at any time
- Residents on precautions cannot receive in-person visits.
Window and/or video-chat options may be available.
- Residents in dually-occupied rooms may not have visitors inside the room.
They must visit in the designated space provided by the facility.
- Must follow PPE, screening and social distancing guidelines at all times.
Screening and PPE:
- All visitors must be screened prior to indoor AND outdoor visitation
- PPE must be donned prior to entering residents’ room.
Visitors should don PPE while standing at the front reception desk.
- PPE is considered contaminated once you wear it into the resident’s room.
With the exception of your mask, please be sure to doff and dispose of PPE (gowns, gloves) prior to leaving resident’s room.
- Please return face shield, glasses and visitor tag to the front desk
- 2 visitors per resident
- May visit in designated areas outside only
- Monday – Saturday, visiting hours 9:30a – 11:30a, 30 minute increments
- Saturday also 12:30p-1:30p
- Screening is required.
- Masks are optional for vaccinated individuals
Our Care & Quality are Evidenced by Our Prestigious Awards
American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL)- Silver Quality Award
Only community in St Louis to achieve this demonstrated quality.
US News and World Report - Top Performer, US News Best Nursing Homes
Top 15% skilled nursing center nationwide.
Center for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS)- Five Star Rated, 7 Years in a Row