Independent Senior Living at The Village at Nazareth in South St. Louis County
We would love to show you our vibrant, welcoming community!
Our beautiful, new apartment homes provide the services and amenities you need to ensure a healthy, active retirement. With a variety of modern floor plans, engaging social activities, and a warm community of neighbors, you’ll experience independent senior living at its finest.
Tired of grocery shopping and cooking? Then you’ll really enjoy meals prepared by our culinary staff. Housekeeping, under-building parking and transportation options are among the other services we provide.
- Relax in one of our screened in porches.
- Entertain guests in our private dining room.
- Host a card party in one of our several card rooms.
- Watch a movie with friends in our game room.
- Join a team and play shuffleboard.
- Exercise in our professional quality exercise room.
- Explore St. Louis attractions on one of our many group excursions.
Our residence options & amenities ensure independent living at its best
Our thoughtfully appointed apartment homes feature kitchens with quartz counter tops and a full package of stainless appliances; including range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave. Each apartment has its own full-sized, side by side washer and dryer. All apartments have either a private patio or balcony.
The Village at Nazareth completes our full continuum of care on site for Nazareth Living Center: independent living, assisted living, memory care, nursing care, and rehabilitation care. As a resident in our senior living community, you will have priority access to all health care on our campus.
At Nazareth, we’ve worked hard to bring you the best in cost-effective senior living in the South County area of St. Louis. Our expansion is complete and we now have 100 apartment homes.
We invite you to tour The Village
Just schedule a visit with Kimberly Patterson and see the newest senior apartments.
Take a virtual tour of the library
Take a virtual tour of the pool
Services and Amenities for Nazareth’s Independent Living Apartment Homes
They are just beautiful.
An all inclusive community
- Restaurant Style Dining
- All utilities (including WI-FI and Cable TV) included
- Transportation services
- A full calendar of social activities and excursions
- Interior /exterior maintenance
- Use of all campus amenities
- Housekeeping twice monthly
- Additional resident storage in building
- 24 hour emergency call services
Apartment home amenities in The Village at Nazareth Building
- Full-size washer/dryer
- Patio or balcony in many Apartment Homes
- Full appliance package in kitchen including: electric range with oven, range hood, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator with icemaker
- Emergency call system
- Private dining room
- Fitness equipment center
- Key card building entrance
- Under-building parking
- Library with computer access
- Business center services through concierge
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Media Room
- Pet friendly
Independent Living Floor Plans
The Village at Nazareth Independent Living expansion was completed in 2017 and we are taking reservations. We have spacious, beautiful apartments surrounded by warm, gracious décor and many amenities and conveniences.
- A generous meal allowance
- Under building parking
- Walk in closets plus a storage unit
- Beautiful full size appliances including a washer and dryer, dish washer, microwave and refrigerator
- Peace of mind and a warm, fun filled environment
- Much more
We have a wide variety of 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans. Here are just a couple of examples of what we have to offer.
2 Bedroom 2 Bath
Nazareth Living Center reflects the mission and charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet.
I am a CSJ Associate and I frequently visit and stay at Nazareth Living Center as many of my sister friends live in Gleason Hall. Whenever I enter the Hall, I experience the warmth and care of the staff, sisters and friends of this amazing community of the Great Love of God. It is a blessing to be so enriched by the spirit of welcome and friendliness that is evident when I stay as a guest. To all you wonderful people at Nazareth, I send you my love and want you to know that you are in my heart and my prayers.
We respect each individual's unique needs, and strive to honor and support every unique need... a place to celebrate with family and friends. That place is Nazareth Living Center. But don't take our word for it! Read all of our reviews.