Assisted Living at Nazareth is supportive senior living you can depend upon. We’ve developed an active, engaging atmosphere to support residents needing assistance with activities of daily living.
Some resident may have other challenges. We evaluate each of our residents and provide a customized senior living care plan.
The philosophy of caring and management at Nazareth Living Center in South County Saint Louis, Missouri is based on unwavering dedication to the dignity of each individual and commitment to quality and excellence. This commitment shows in our ratings. Understanding of the older adult as a social being and a valued and cherished member of the community is a fundamental part of Nazareth’s senior living programs and philosophy.
Please let us know how we might be of assistance?
Take a virtual tour of Carondelet One Bedroom
Take a virtual tour of Carondelet Studio
Our staff is skilled, dedicated & faithful in their genuine care for you
Standard of Senior Assisted Living Support
Nazareth’s greatest strength is our reputation for quality care for older adults. Nazareth practices “person-centered care,” a philosophy that:
- Respects the individual needs and desires of each person
- Honors the life patterns and accomplishments of every senior within the setting
- Supports opportunities for continued growth
- Enables residents to make community contributions
- Encourages meaningful connections with family and the community
- Fosters fun
This results in a healthy inter-dependency between staff and residents, creating a home-like, welcoming, loving, assisted living environment. Read what others say in our reviews.
Nazareth’s assisted living residents are assigned to a care team. Since employee turnover is minimal, residents can count on a familiar team member who dispenses daily hugs as part of a standard of personal care assistance.
- Person centered senior assistance… a balance of independence and support
- Medication management and administration
- Assistance with personal care needs
- Three delicious meals served daily with a variety of options
- Full calendar of social and spiritual activities, something fun for everyone!
- Daily Catholic mass and pastoral care services
- Special programs, like our Music Therapy
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation for appointments
- On-site in-patient and out-patient therapy services
Memory Care is available for residents with dementia or early onset Alzheimer’s in Nazareth’s Memory Care Community. Learn more on our Memory Care Page.
Are you or a loved one in need of assisted living in the St Louis area?
Please give us a call today to discuss your situation, or drop us a line through the quick contact form on top. We are providing an affordable, caring, fun, and engaging environment for seniors in retirement. Come find out for yourself by setting up a tour.
Takes care of you and makes you feel at home
I absolutely love Nazareth Living Center, it’s right down the road from me and I know a couple people in my neighborhood who have already bought into the company. The facility is very clean and the staff is very caring and helpful across the board. I stayed there after having gone through surgery and was surprised by how well I was treated. Someone would show up at 6:30 AM to help me get dressed and take me to breakfast and another would come help me to lunch at 11:30. A lovely woman came and asked if I would like communion as they knew I was Catholic, she even dropped in another time to accompany me to church. Nazareth Living Center took care of me, everyone there makes you feel as though you’re family and ensures that you feel right at home.
St. Louis, MO
We respect each individual’s unique needs, and strive to honor and support every unique need… a place to celebrate with family and friends. That place is Nazareth Living Center. But don’t take our word for it! Read all of our reviews.